May 16, 2009

Supernatural season ender...

... and what an ender it is! Well, I am not one to really review things but I have to say that the writting for Supernatural is some of the best on TV. They are not afraid to move things along, and to change things,yet manage to keep the show grounded and get lost in its own mythology.

In other news, I hate Network Television. Not sure how they make decisions anymore... "Sit Down Shut Up" cancelled 4 episodes in, yet the unaired Clevland Show gets a second season... Life is dead and Scrubs get a 9th season?! Still, I'll try and stay positive... seems like Dollhouse is coming back, along with Castle and Better Off Ted.

Let's just hope that all goes well for Reaper, like Big Bang Theory, each episode keeps getting better and better.

In gaming news, well... not much gaming, at least, not any new. Damn it all if I havent gone back to the old staple: Diablo II. Median XL the mod has breathed new life into this old game (Which by all accounts I have played to death 3 times over).

Going to get back to FFXII, now that I have my saves back and set up emulation (prefer it over playing on the PS2, save states!)... and the wait 'till Street Fighter IV for PC comes out!

No comments: